Looking to get in touch? Awesome we love reader mails, we’re happy to help you get on the road, plan your trip,and secure a lodging place, get the right gear and answer any questions you might have.
Below are some tips to follow when writing an email.
Before sending us an email, please read the following guidelines:
- If you are looking for lodging information and locations, please consultour destination guide at firstname.lastname@example.org . Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site. If you have more specific questions, feel free to ask!
- If you wondering where you should start on planning your trip or feeling lost, use the locate me link. That’s the best place to begin using this website.
- I love itineraries but planning them is a very personal process. My advice is always to simply avoid doubling back and move in one direction! For what places to go and thing to see, only you can answer that. I don’t know what you like.
- We do not accept guest posts and inquiries will be deleted.
- If you have question about gear usage, be specific about the type of gear.
- I don’tdo sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising. All inquires will be deleted.
- Please keep all emails to two paragraphs or less.